What is Salesforce?
Salesforce is a platform unites your marketing, sales, commerce, service, and IT teams from anywhere
What is HubSpot?
HubSpot offers a full platform of marketing, sales, customer service, and CRM software — plus the methodology, resources, and support
How to Integrate Salesforce With HubSpot to Improve Alignment
1. Navigate to the marketplace icon, then click on connected apps.
2. Click the button to visit the app marketplace.
3. Search for Salesforce in the marketplace.
4. Select the Salesforce app and click request to connect.
5. Click log in to Salesforce.
6. Enter your login information.
7. Select start the Salesforce package installation to begin.
8. Choose to install for all users, then hit install.
9. Click done, and an email will be sent to you letting you know the integration was successful.
Benefits of Salesforce HubSpot Integration
You gain better visibility into your pipeline
You can streamline the lead hand-off process
You can access HubSpot’s intelligence from Salesforce
You can create and align tasks based on different triggers on Salesforce
Check the original article here