Chatbots are increasing in popularity and, fortunately, quality. They're a great way to provide fast and convenient customer service without sacrificing quality. Plus, you can free up your sales and customer service staff for the hard questions that chatbots can't answer.
What is a Chatbot?
a software app designed to engage with your site visitors using human, conversational language.
How do Chatbots Work?
Chatbots use natural language processing (NLP). This technology is also used by the voice recognition systems that virtual assistants like Siri, Cortana, and Alexa are built on. They parse the text entered by the user and responses are based on complex algorithms that not only identify what the user said but also make inferences about what the user actually meant or what they want.
15 Best Chatbot Examples
1.Varicent (Conversational) - Varicent uses conversational chatbots through incentive compensation and sales performance management solutions.
2. 2-3 Drift (Paid Ad Converter) - Drift helps businesses engage in real-time, personalized conversations using real-time chat, video, voice, and email.
The second option (Account-Based Marketing) - This lets the visitor know that Drift is paying attention to their behaviour and needs.
4. Lemonade Insurance (Customer Onboarding) - Lemonade Insurance offers homeowners, renters, and pet insurance. They use chatbots to streamline their processes, reducing time and costs associated with repetitive customer service tasks.
5.B2B Lead Blog ( Lead Generation) - Providing the information their audience needs to get the highest ROI for their sales and marketing strategy.
6. One Week Website ( Video) - Provides what businesses need to launch a website in seven days.
7. Endurance ( Conversational) - Designed for Alzheimer's patients so they can engage in conversations without the pressure (and shame) associated with talking to family members they might not remember well.
8. Databox ( Educational Content) - Databox is a data aggregation platform that seeks to make it easy for brands to monitor, analyze, and improve performance in a single place.
9. ClosedWon ( Registration) - ClosedWon started as a small marketing consulting agency but has shifted to being a performance marketing firm that helps its customers earn more booked (paid) revenue.
10. Sephora (Customer Service) - Their chatbot, Kik, offers up tips, tutorials, and video clips that helps customers find the products that they want.
11. Sales Rabbit (Sales/Customer service) - SalesRabbit focuses on solving the pain points of outside sales teams, helping them operate more efficiently through lead and area management, sales rep performance tracking, digital contracts, market data, lead generation, and more.
12. Massage Envy (Service and scheduling) - Giving visitors an easy way to book appointments at any time of the day, along with addressing questions they may have about services before they schedule, helps Massage Envy get more customers scheduled more easily.
13. Bench (Homepage) - Bench is a bookkeeping service for entrepreneurs. Their goal is to make bookkeeping easy for small business owners while also providing guidance those business owners can use to reach their goals. Bench uses a chatbot right on their homepage to segment visitors and starts them moving down the marketing funnel.
14. Cheapflights (Travel Purchasing and Booking ) - Cheapflights uses chatbots to make the travel booking process easy. The chatbot pops up, and you let it know where you want to go, when you want to travel, and how much you have to spend. The chatbot then returns the best, most economically efficient option.
15. Wistia ( Pricing) - Wistia has a chatbot that's designed to help visitors find their best Wistia plan quickly and easily.
Check the original article here